Saturday 4 October 2014

Merry Christmas!

Afternoon all, hopefully Blogger will post this one for me!! Anyway as I mentioned earlier I would be back again! I need to start sharing more than one post a day as I am making so many different things and the challenge I set myself was one post a day to see if I could do it! Things went a bit hectic and I am inundated with lots of pics to share lol! Anyway this one I made back in July (another reason for wanting to share a couple of posts a day!) anyway I saw this amazing card by Vixx and loved her layout so I messaged her and asked if I could base her card on a sketch and use it! She said it would be find so all credit back to Vixx! My card is a lovely christmas one!! 



I used one of the LOTV art pad toppers, papers by Bazzill Basics (or were they echo park?) and the sentiment is craftwork cards! I made another 5 of these in the same layout which I will work to showing this week! 

Thats all for today! 

BAck tomorrow! 

No comments: