Wednesday 10 February 2016

Love you!

Morning back with another valentines card. This one is different to my usual ones as instead of an image the image is writing! 



Now pretty much everything on this card was free!! the papers and sentiment (image) were part of a freebie in a recen tmagazine, the ribbon I was given by a friend who could no longer use it, and the card candy was also given to me. the black card from my stash and the card blank was the only thing I purchased! 

I would love to enter this card into the Daring Cardmakers Feb inspiration challenge. 


2 comments:

Miri said...

That's a beautiful card. I love all the different styles of letters you used on your card. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Svenja said...

It's a love-ly card! Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.